Freddi Fish 2: Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
Everyone Knows There's No Such Thing as Ghosts... So who is haunting the schoolhouse taking the toys and practically scaring the scales off of all the guppies? Good thing super-sleuths Freddi Fish and Luther are on the case. Their plan: Build a trap to capture and expose the phony ghost. To reach their goal the two friends need your child's help to find a few things - and the list of items changes every time they play. Kids will dive right in to direct this undersea mystery filled with old friends new faces and a festive sing-along soundtrack.
Developer / Studio:
Sunday, February 20, 2005
- Like the real world Freddi Fish's world changes every time you play
- Search through fascinating places like a submarine a ship or Atlantis Out of time? You can save the game and finish it later
- Take breaks with Freddi Fish: play games like Crab Invaders solve puzzles draw pictures or just sing songs
- Windows 95/3.1: 33MHz 486 with 8 MB RAM SVGA (640x480 256 color) graphics
- Windows 3.1 or higher sound card
- double speed CD-ROM drive.