As part of a covert experiment, the US military deployed a probe designed to prove the existence of a parallel universe hidden from our own. Although the probe successfully entered the alternate universe and reached a planet called Adelpha, its first crucial data transmission is mysteriously cut short.
The probe's unexpected demise triggers a disastrous chain of events resulting in the creation of a black hole, one that threatens to destroy the Earth. Unless the missing probe can somehow be found and repaired, planet Earth itself is doomed.
- Vast and diverse continents to explore, inhabited by thousands of living creatures
- An excellent mix of action and adventure, well-designed combat and complete freedom of movement
- One of the best games of 1999 with a memorable and believable storyline set in the not-so-distant future
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended)
- 256MB RAM (512 recommended)
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)