Pong® Indie Developer Challenge Finalists
A big CONGRATULATIONS to all of our finalists in the Pong® Indie Developer Challenge! We are excited to review the submissions of all our finalists.
Each of the submissions selected combines innovation, creativity, fun and originality – key qualities of the original PONG. We now welcome everyone to vote on their favorite submissions below as we move to the final section of finalist rank!
We would also like to extend our deep gratitude to all of those who did not make it to the final round for their participation, creativity and hard work in our 40th anniversary event. Your submissions were all truly an inspiration, but we could only select and support a select few of the top entries.
From all of us at Atari, we'd like to once again congratulate our finalists and look forward to announcing the winners!
To vote for your favorite PONG® inspired game:
- Check out the videos from all the finalists.
- Click on the stars (to the right) to register your vote.
- Visit the site and vote often!
- Thanks for your continued support for Atari and the PONG Indie Developer Challenge!
Vote for Finalists
Key Dates in 2012
- Contest Begins: Feb 28
- Entry Period Ends: Apr 15
- Semi-Finalists Announced: Apr 24
- Semi-Finalists Submit Demo and Video: June 5
- Finalists Announced: Jun 26
- Completed Mobile App Submission: Jul 6
- Winners Announced: Aug 2
- 1st Place - $50,000*
- 2nd Place - $37,500*
- 3rd Place - $15,000*
- Remaining Finalists - $5,000* each
In addition to the cash prizes above, all finalists receive a full revenue-sharing publishing agreement with full launch support.
*Cash prize awarded upon announcement of winners. Revenue share starts upon game release. For further clarification please refer to contest rules.