- Head over to GitHub to clone the official Atari Arcade repository, and download all the code and documentation
- Check out some Atari Arcade and other great code snippets in the IE Github repository
- Read the Quick-start Guide to learn more about developing games.
- Download the API documentation
- Read the Submission Guide before submitting a game to ensure you have everything you need to be a part of the arcade
- Visit createjs.com to learn more about CreateJS, find documentation, or view code examples.
The Atari Arcade SDK and CreateJS are released under an MIT license - so you are free to copy, modify, and use all code commercially, as long as the license headers stay intact.