Breakout: Boost™ +
Play Breakout: Boost™ +, the official Atari brick breaking game on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch!
Breakout: Boost™ + includes 100 levels that are not included in the free version! And with Game Center and OpenFeint support, share your high scores with all your friends.
This arcade classic is now ENHANCED with improved graphics and deeper gameplay features such as power ups (Fire, Acid, Splitting, and Grenade Balls), unique brick types (Exploding, Mystery, x4, and Metal bricks), and Boost Control! The faster your ball goes, the more points you’ll get!
What’s more to say…the king of arcade classics is now available for you to relive gaming nostalgia on the go!
Developer / Studio:
Monday, January 23, 2012
- 100 levels included.
- Sharper, enhanced graphics.
- Boost Indicator: You control the speed of the game – the faster the ball goes the more points you receive!
- Fire Ball, Acid Ball, Splitting Ball, Grenade Ball.
- Exploding bricks, Mystery Bricks, x4 bricks, Metal bricks.
- Missiles & other power-ups.
- Game Center and OpenFeint Support – View your friends’ scores and achievements, no matter where they live!
- Save and restore games in-progress.
- Additional content coming soon!
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
Latest Game News & Updates
Rise from Goon to Godfather in Atari’s® Card-Based Mob Brawler Goon Squad™, Available Now on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Android Devices
Atari® Announces Official Debut of the Blade Runner 2049 Limited-Edition Atari Speakerhat and Other Designs, Launches Speakerhat Store at AtariLife.com
Chris Sawyer and Atari® Announce RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic™ Now Available on Steam for Windows PC and Mac
Atari Announces Partnership With LGBT Media Inc., the Company Behind the Popular LGBT Social App, LGBTQutie
Legendary Game Designer Jeff Minter and Atari® Team Up for Adrenaline-Pumping Reboot of Classic Arcade Sci-Fi Tube Shooter with Tempest 4000™
Atari® Announces Blade Runner 2049 Partnership with NECA and Audiowear, Launching Wearable Technology that Blurs the Line Between Fashion and Future