Breakout: Boost™ +
Play Breakout: Boost™ +, the official Atari brick breaking game on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch!
Breakout: Boost™ + includes 100 levels that are not included in the free version! And with Game Center and OpenFeint support, share your high scores with all your friends.
This arcade classic is now ENHANCED with improved graphics and deeper gameplay features such as power ups (Fire, Acid, Splitting, and Grenade Balls), unique brick types (Exploding, Mystery, x4, and Metal bricks), and Boost Control! The faster your ball goes, the more points you’ll get!
What’s more to say…the king of arcade classics is now available for you to relive gaming nostalgia on the go!
Developer / Studio:
Monday, January 23, 2012
- 100 levels included.
- Sharper, enhanced graphics.
- Boost Indicator: You control the speed of the game – the faster the ball goes the more points you receive!
- Fire Ball, Acid Ball, Splitting Ball, Grenade Ball.
- Exploding bricks, Mystery Bricks, x4 bricks, Metal bricks.
- Missiles & other power-ups.
- Game Center and OpenFeint Support – View your friends’ scores and achievements, no matter where they live!
- Save and restore games in-progress.
- Additional content coming soon!
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
Latest Game News & Updates
Atari® Announces “RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic™” Available Now on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android Devices
Atari® Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™ Coming Soon to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android Devices
Atari® Conquers the Galaxy with Lunar Battle™, a New City-Builder and Space Shooter Coming Soon to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android Devices
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ Brings Unprecedented Creative Options to Players with Introduction of Piece-by-Piece Building
Innovative Audio Company ROAM® and Atari® Announce Partnership to Develop Co-Branded Headphones and Earphones Based on Atari’s Iconic Brand
Award-Winning, Hip-Hop Legend RZA and Atari® Announce Co-Production Partnership to Compose and Record New Album Based on Atari Game Music
Atari® and SIGFOX Announce Partnership to Develop Atari-branded Connected Devices Using SIGFOX’s Global IoT Network